2013 Organic Aged White Tea Cake
This organic aged white tea is made traditionally from the high mountains in the organic ecology of Fujian.
Taste: Fruity, Crispy and round (Mild)
White tea can be drank immediately or aged for many years. The flavour of white tea becomes more charming through storage.
1. Use a teapot size under 500cc
2. Pour boiled water inside and outside to wash and warm the pot
3. Fill 1/3 of pot with tea leaves
4. Pour in boiling (100 C)water until half full for tea rising
5. Pour out the water immediately
Use water at 98C to make the first three brews.
Use water at 95C to make the last two brews
First Brew 10 seconds
2nd Brew 10 seconds
3rd Brew 20 seconds
4th Brew 30 seconds
5th Brew 1-2 minutes